The Foreshadows

How does the world suddenly seem so chilling compared to our previous years? We grow up in fast paced environment: constantly revolutionizing digital devices and the media driven industry has expanded to a net worth that topples that of our state governments, our views on what is considered beautiful seems to have shifted to tooth pick sized models who have no interest in even French fries? It frightens me to think what the future keeps locked away for us. Will it be the futuristic society being controlled by a totalitarian company or government as we see in so many various filmmakers depictions of the time yet to come? 
I shutter even as I sit here scripting this random thought. The dwelling over what hasn't happened yet is such an impeding idea to me although I fear to whether or not it will be happy. Sometimes as I stare out into the crisp, night air I think to myself what is lying out there looking right back into me. I expect a shift though, that I am certain of. A major shift in the manner in which my life is accustomed to now and that I actually have to say I am enlightened for. That being said, I just wish the foreshadows were easier to distinguish.
That's the word today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drifter in All of Us

The Death of Jekyll